Boston Area BBO, Legal Malpractice, and Personal Injury Attorney
Complete Legal Services
Massachusetts businesses, lawyers, and private individuals are encouraged to contact the law offices of Carmen A. Frattaroli in Salem, Massachusetts, regarding any of the following legal matters:
- BBO/Lawyer representation: Mr. Frattaroli has decades of experience protecting the rights and interests of attorneys who require representation in civil litigation matters and/or ethical violations before the Board of Bar Overseers (BBO).
- Legal Malpractice: In order to have an action for legal malpractice, four things must be shown: the attorney owed their client a duty; that duty was breached by the lawyer; by breaching that duty, the lawyer caused harm to the client; and the client has actual, provable damages from this harm.
- What is legal malpractice? When the attorney has failed to provide competent, legal representation with the same level of skill as other lawyers practicing in the same area of law, and that failure caused harm to the client, the client may have a claim of legal malpractice against the attorney at fault.
- Do you have a legal malpractice case? Attorney Carmen A. Frattaroli will carefully evaluate your case to determine whether you have been the victim of legal malpractice. Legal malpractice can occur in any type of case, such as a divorce, real estate transaction, personal injury, or litigation. One example of legal malpractice is when an attorney fails to observe a statute of limitations and "forgets" to file your lawsuit on time.
- Real Estate disputes: Disputes over ownership, title issues, easements, or construction issues are examples of some of the types of real estate disputes Carmen A. Frattaroli is experienced at successfully handling.
- Insurance disputes: When a legitimate claim arises under your insurance policy, the insurance company may not be quick to resolve your claim. If you need help resolving a dispute with your insurance company, you should contact Carmen A. Frattaroli today.
- Contract and Business disputes: Turn to the law office of Carmen A. Frattaroli for experienced, focused legal counsel and representation related to business litigation matters and breach of contract claims.
- Personal Injury: If you or a family member has been injured in a car, motorcycle, truck, or bicycle accident in Massachusetts, Carmen A. Frattaroli invites you to contact the personal injury law firm by phone or email.
To schedule a consultation, contact us at Carmen A. Frattaroli & Associates today. We represent people in Boston, Salem, and the surrounding communities, including Swampscott, Manchester, Cambridge, and Essex.